[SIGCIS-Members] The "type" concept in programming languages

Alberts, Gerard G.Alberts at uva.nl
Sat Oct 17 17:10:11 PDT 2015

Dear Kevin,
Yes, while the rest of the world was convening in Albuquerque, some gathered in Pisa for HaPoC. Martini's was one of the papers presented there.

Although we were jealous for not being at SHOT and missing the SIGCIS meeting (and blamed ourselves for  scheduling coinciding meetings), there was an engaging conference with excellent papers.
The full programme is at
http://hapoc2015.sciencesconf.org/programhttp://hapoc2015.sciencesconf.org/program

Gerard