[SIGCIS-Members] AT&T Archives and History Center

HOCHHEISER, SHELDON H SH3710 at att.com
Wed Oct 7 12:50:15 PDT 2015

I look forward to seeing many of you at SHOT starting tomorrow.

As many of you may know, in June I returned to AT&T where I am once again Corporate Historian and Manager of the AT&T Archives and History Center in Warren, NJ.   I'd be delighted to talk to folks about AT&T history, and the resources of the AT&T Archives.

And since a couple of folks asked before I returned to AT&T, while there are drafts here of a number of never published chapters from the old History of Engineering and Science in the Bell System, none of them are about any aspect of Bell Labs' computing work.

Sheldon

Sheldon Hochheiser, Ph.D.

Corporate Historian, AT&T

AT&T Archives and History Center