[SIGCIS-Members] Good video on history of the Internet?

Alex Ramirez AlexRamirez at CUNET.CARLETON.CA
Sat Nov 7 08:35:31 PST 2015

Bill,

In my intro to ICT in business I used until recently a 13 minutes video available in YouTUBE called 24 hours in cyberspace, that showcases the emergence of the World Wide Web,

A. Ramirez