[SIGCIS-Members] iAPX 432 Manual

Scott Guthery sbg at acw.com
Sat Jul 11 11:46:34 PDT 2015

In a late-breaking fit of spring cleaning, I found a PRELIMINARY version of
the intel iAPX 432 architecture reference manual.  It is, strangely for
processor manuals perhaps, an association copy, having been given to me by
its author, Paul Tyner.  There is a tipped in note and a signed dedication
on the title page.  The manual is dated January, 1981.  Turner committed
suicide about a year later, not as I recall, because of anything to do with
the 432.

The Intel 432 was a strange processor and, in the event, a step too far. See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_iAPX_432.

Anyway, if anybody wants it, I'll send it along.  Otherwise, it will be
gifted to some future archaeologist.

Cheers, Scott