[SIGCIS-Members] Query: Legal history of the internet / Internet in Germany

Ceruzzi, Paul CeruzziP at si.edu
Tue Feb 10 07:39:21 PST 2015

A good question. I found this book of value, although it does not directly address the issue Alexander is asking about:
Jack Goldsmith & Tim Wu, Who Controls the Internet? Illusions of a Borderless World (Oxford University Press 2006).  The authors are professors of law at Harvard & Columbia, respectively. Perhaps one could contact the authors & see if they have done further work since 2006 (an eternity in "Internet time").

Paul