[SIGCIS-Members] Query: Legal history of the internet / Internet in Germany

Valérie Schafer valerieschafer at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 10 07:46:37 PST 2015

Dear Janet Abbate,

Perhaps this book by Lyombe Eko could be of interest:
American Exceptionalism, the French Exception, and Digital Media Law
https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780739181126

where I found for example the memory of the French Mitterrand/Gübler affair in 1996.

But A. Peukert won't find about Germany in this book.

Best regards
Valérie Schafer