[SIGCIS-Members] SIGCIS syllabus repository

Christopher Leslie chris.leslie at nyu.edu
Tue Sep 30 10:19:16 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I’m writing to invite you to contribute to the SIGCIS Syllabus Repository (http://www.sigcis.org/syllabi). Would you please send any syllabi from courses you teach that touch on our SIG's scope: computers, information, and society.

If you want to share your syllabus, please send a copy, preferably packaged as a single PDF file, to me at chris.leslie at nyu.edu together with a message giving SIGICS permission to post it on this page. If your syllabus exists on the web at a stable url, please include that in your message as well.

Sincerely,

Chris Leslie

Christopher S. Leslie, Ph.D.
Co-Director of Science and Technology Studies Program
Faculty Fellow in Residence for Othmer Hall and Clark Street
NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering
5 MetroTech Center, LC 131
Brooklyn, NY 11201
(718) 260-3130