[SIGCIS-Members] First instructional videos for Macintosh?

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Sep 8 23:46:36 PDT 2014

I would just mention Luisa that the Macintosh was not introduced until
1984, the Apple II was introduced in 1977.

Other popular machines in the 70s that might have had videos: the Commodore
Pet, Commodore VIC-20, Tandy TRS-80, and from the UK, the BBC Acorn.
Sinclair ZX81..

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Luisa Emmi Beck <emmi.beck at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi SIGCIS members,
>
> I'm working on a radio story about the history of personal computing.
>
> I would like to find instructional videos for the first Macintosh or other
> personal computers. The goal is to give listeners a sense for how new and
> incredible the idea of personal computing was in the 1970s. ​Does anyone on
> this list know of where I could find such videos? I haven't been able to
> find anything on YouTube but I'm hoping to be able to track down a few
> instructional videos (or at least the audio portion of the videos).
>
> Thanks!
> Luisa
>
> (510) 856.7475
> http://luisabeck.com/

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com