[SIGCIS-Members] First instructional videos for Macintosh?

Luisa Emmi Beck emmi.beck at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 20:28:32 PDT 2014

Hi SIGCIS members,

I'm working on a radio story about the history of personal computing.

I would like to find instructional videos for the first Macintosh or other
personal computers. The goal is to give listeners a sense for how new and
incredible the idea of personal computing was in the 1970s. ​Does anyone on
this list know of where I could find such videos? I haven't been able to
find anything on YouTube but I'm hoping to be able to track down a few
instructional videos (or at least the audio portion of the videos).

Thanks!
Luisa

(510) 856.7475
http://luisabeck.com/