[SIGCIS-Members] The email saga continues

Ceruzzi, Paul CeruzziP at si.edu
Thu Sep 4 16:40:49 PDT 2014

Here's the theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RUjnqH3kMw

Paul
________________________________
From: members-bounces at sigcis.org [members-bounces at sigcis.org] on behalf of Marc Weber [marc at webhistory.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 6:38 PM
To: Julie Cohn
Cc: members
Subject: Re: [SIGCIS-Members] The email saga continues

The first rule of Mail Cabal is: you do not talk about Mail Cabal. The second rule of Mail Cabal is: you DO NOT talk about Mail Cabal!
- with apologies to Chuck Palahniuk
Best, Marc
p.s. I hope we can agree on the secret official movie – "You've Got Mail."

Marc Weber<http://www.computerhistory.org/staff/Marc,Weber/>  |   marc at webhistory.org<mailto:marc at webhistory.org>  |   +1 415 282 6868
Internet History Program Founder and Curator, Computer History Museum
1401 N Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View CA 94043 computerhistory.org/nethistory<http://computerhistory.org/nethistory>
Co-founder, Web History Center and Project, webhistory.org<http://webhistory.org>