[SIGCIS-Members] The email saga continues

Marc Weber marc at webhistory.org
Thu Sep 4 15:38:23 PDT 2014

The first rule of Mail Cabal is: you do not talk about Mail Cabal. The second rule of Mail Cabal is: you DO NOT talk about Mail Cabal!
- with apologies to Chuck Palahniuk
Best, Marc
p.s. I hope we can agree on the secret official movie – "You've Got Mail."

Marc Weber  |   marc at webhistory.org  |   +1 415 282 6868
Internet History Program Founder and Curator, Computer History Museum
1401 N Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View CA 94043 computerhistory.org/nethistory
Co-founder, Web History Center and Project, webhistory.org