[SIGCIS-Members] Fwd: IHPST NEWSLETTER: November 28, 2014

Matti Tedre matti.tedre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 09:09:40 PST 2014

Dear list members,

Paul Fishwick had a response to the riddle of computing's scientific
nature; here's another shot at the same question:

http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781482217698

Fresh from press - still warm.  But it's not a history book.  It's not a
philosophy book either.  I don't know what kind of book it is, but it
was fun to write.

Matti Tedre