[SIGCIS-Members] opportunity to reach a wide audience

Hahn, Barbara barbara.hahn at ttu.edu
Fri Oct 18 14:05:45 PDT 2013

Hi all: There's an article on Slate (that I haven't read, but the Dish linked to it) that would tie into questions about the "obligatory point of passage" between design teams.

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/bitwise/2013/10/what_went_wrong_with_healthcare_gov_the_front_end_and_back_end_never_talked.html

I have just submitted something to HNN about the government shutdown and the role of government in regulating the market mechanism in futures trading, so I'm not available to write this thing.  Someone should, though.

Barbara

+ + + + +
Dr. Barbara Hahn
Associate Editor, Technology and Culture
Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies
History Department
Texas Tech University
Box 41013
Lubbock TX 79409-1013