[SIGCIS-Members] REMINDER: SHOT 2013, Portland, ME -- CFP and SIGCIS Panels.

Thomas Haigh thaigh at computer.org
Mon Mar 4 13:04:27 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

So far I have heard from two people with paper ideas for possible
incorporation into a panel, and one group with an existing panel proposal
interested in SIGCIS sponsorship.

If there is anyone else out there who has an idea for a presentation they'd
like to get into a SIGCIS-organized panel for the main SHOT program then
please send it to me  ASAP so that I can get to work trying to fit the
submissions together.

Tom