[SIGCIS-Members] Telegram service ending soon - have any other info technologies actually died?

Rob MacDougall rmacdou at uwo.ca
Tue Jun 18 11:31:29 PDT 2013

This was the subject, wasn't it, of Bruce Sterling's Dead Media List, which
has itself met a similar fate?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Media_Project
http://web.archive.org/web/20071019055700/http://www.deadmedia.org/notes/index.html
http://www.conceptlab.com/problems/

Though I guess Tom didn't stipulate media specifically.

Rob MacDougall
Associate Professor & Graduate Chair, Department of History
Lawson Hall 2237
Western University
London, Ontario, Canada N6A 3K7
519-661-2111 +85305