[SIGCIS-Members] SIGCIS workshop & SHOT photos now on Facebook

Marie Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Mon Nov 14 18:59:49 PST 2011

As a quick followup to Tom's message, there's also a post on the
SIGCIS blog with some brief notes on the meeting, some different
pictures, and a link to Tom Misa's keynote slides:
http://www.sigcis.org/node/316

Best,

Marie
Marie Hicks, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of History of Technology
Lewis Department of the Humanities
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago, IL
mhicks1 at iit.edu