[SIGCIS-Members] SIGCIS workshop & SHOT photos now on Facebook

Thomas Haigh thaigh at computer.org
Mon Nov 14 15:09:29 PST 2011

Hello everyone,

We've uploaded around 60 photos from the recent SIGCIS workshop and other
SIG events at the SHOT annual meeting to our Facebook page. If you have a
Facebook account please "like" our page at http://www.facebook.com/SIGCIS so
that you will be able to see our updates and stay in touch.

The photos are also available via direct links viewable by anyone:

Workshop photos at:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.233609830036000.59331.1749879958981
84
<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.233609830036000.59331.174987995898
184&type=3&l=a7c259d0ef> &type=3&l=a7c259d0ef

SIGCIS session photos at:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.233602770036706.59324.1749879958981
84
<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.233602770036706.59324.174987995898
184&type=3&l=d1a5e85699> &type=3&l=d1a5e85699

SIG Lunch (& Annals) photos at:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.233592190037764.59322.1749879958981
84
<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.233592190037764.59322.174987995898
184&type=3&l=df17deab06> &type=3&l=df17deab06

I've tagged a few people in photos, but please pitch in to tag yourself or
others you recognize. That helps to raise the SIGCIS profile in the social
media world. (You can also untag yourself if you think a photo is
embarrassing and don't want it to show up when people search for you - and
if there's a photo of you that you really don't like then I can take it down
completely).

Finally, if you have any good photos you took yourself and would like to add
them to the album then email me and I will attempt to give your Facebook
account the necessary permissions.