[SIGCIS-Members] Entreprises-et-histoire special issue on IT history

Petri Paju petpaju at utu.fi
Fri May 13 01:02:32 PDT 2011

All,

Here’s a recent special issue in a French journal (articles in French
and some in English), including articles from well-known authors who are
also in our list and from others. (I found this thanks to the latest CBI
Newsletter (1/2011), in its page recent publications.)

Entreprises et Histoire,
De l’informatique aux systèmes d’information dans les grandes entreprises

See:
http://www.cairn.info/revue-entreprises-et-histoire-2010-3.htm

Best,
Petri

--
Petri Paju, tutkijatohtori, Turun yliopisto
-- Ph.D. Researcher, Univ. of Turku