[SIGCIS-Members] Fw: EXTENDED DEADLINE (20th of March): CfP: "From Practice to Results in Logic and in Mathematics" in Philosophia Scientiae

Sandra Mols sandramols at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 02:39:43 PST 2011

Dear colleagues,

With apologies for cross-posting.

Please find below a CfP related to explorations of practices in the formal
sciences, construed rather broadly, extending towards mathematics, and also
computing, and informatics, e.g. in relation to logic, and pure mathematics. We
are, among others, interested in papers based on field work related to these
practices, against the traditional stance exploiting papers and publications.

Hoping that you will be interested in this CfP

Best regards,

Sandra Mols