[SIGCIS-Members] CHM Revolution credits - Soviet computing info

Petri Paju petpaju at utu.fi
Wed Aug 31 00:30:04 PDT 2011

Alex, all,

Thanks for mentioning the Soviet computing conference:
http://sorucom.novgorod.ru/english/

This event had escaped at least my attention. Searching for it, I see
the book on the first of such conferences came out recently:

"Perspectives on Soviet and Russian Computing". First Ifip Wg 9.7
Conference, Sorucom 2006, Petrozavodsk, Russia, July 3-7, 2006. Eds.
John Impagliazzo, Eduard Proydakov. Springer 2011.

Google books has parts of it:
http://books.google.com/books?vid=9783642228155

Best wishes for the meeting,
Petri