[SIGCIS-Members] CHM Revolution credits

Alex Bochannek bochannek at computerhistory.org
Tue Aug 30 11:16:44 PDT 2011

Thanks for mentioning it, Evan (and thanks for helping out with the Mobile section)!

I hope that everybody who worked with us is aware how hugely appreciative we are. The Revolution exhibition took a lot of effort by a lot of people over several years and I am looking forward to answering any questions at SHOT/SIGCIS. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Tom about it yet, but if there is interest I can share a brief slide deck about the exhibition at the SIGCIS lunch.

On a somewhat unrelated note, is anybody else (other than Slava Gerovitch) going to SoRuCom in Veliky Novgorod in a couple of weeks?

Alex Bochannek
Curator

Computer History Museum
1401 N. Shoreline Blvd.