[SIGCIS-Members] Analogue vs. Digital

Pierre Mounier mounier at msh-paris.fr
Wed May 19 05:24:14 PDT 2010

Thanks a lot, Paul, Aristotle and Iannis ! That's very helpful.
Yes, Lang's lively paper survived all filters.

In return, a small picture of a 1950 Analogue Computer (SEA OME-P2),
which was recently restored and listed among French Industrial
Heritage items:
http://www.aconit.org/histoire/a_sea_ome.php

Best,
Pierre. Mounier-Kuhn