[SIGCIS-Members] References on the History of Computer Use in Education required

Charikleia Konsta xkonsta at phs.uoa.gr
Thu Jul 1 04:52:56 PDT 2010

Dear colleagues,
I was wondering if any of you could help me with locating references on
the history of the use of computer in education as well as the history of
institutions (preferably non-universities) educating to the use computers.
I am working on a dissertation chapter on the history of the public image
of computing in Greece and I run into primary material that includes many
advertisements of various schools (vocational and other) for instruction
to use computers.
Thank you in advance,
Regards,

Hara Konsta,
Ph.D. Candidate
Division of History of Science and Technology
University of Athens