[SIGCIS-Members] Two good recent TV programmes on the history of computing that are worth viewing.

Bernardo Batiz-Lazo bbatiz64 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 7 00:57:25 PST 2010

In case you are interested in actually looking at the Podfather video
outside the UK, it has now been uploaded to youtube  (about 10 min
clips)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpPUR3hJ16o&feature=related

Also available for download

http://www.downarchive.com/movies/documentary/51527-bbc-podfather-2009-dvdrip-documentary.html