[SIGCIS-Members] Professor Randell's post on Spies & Supercomputers

Ceruzzi, Paul CeruzziP at si.edu
Wed Feb 3 11:59:40 PST 2010

Thank you, Brian, for that post. A remarkable computer, and one whose existence has been kept secret all these years.

At the risk of making a shameless self-promoting plug, I may add that I mentioned this on the IT History Society Blog <http://ithistory.org/blog/>, which I co-edit with Sandra Mols. Just below is my entry on the recent passing of Herb Grosch, which news to my knowledge has not yet been reported on this listserv.

Best,

Paul E. Ceruzzi, MRC 311, National Air and Space Museum, PO Box 37012, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC 20013-7012. phone: 202-633-2414.