[SIGCIS-Members] IBM 1401: The Musical! (almost)

julie hugsted jhugsted at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 08:44:38 PDT 2010

Amazing! Crazy! Great! I am also listening to it now - I often get
pleasantly surprised from what comes from our different Nordic
neighbors - especially when it comes to creative work! I think I am
already a fan of the concept and the music is great! - I also work a
bit with the immateriality at the moment, this is definitely opens new
ways to comprehend these matters......

More links to it: IBM 1401, a User's Manual Part I - IBM 1401 Processing Unit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBw_wSoVQrY

Jóhann Jóhannsson on "IBM 1401 A User's Manual" (In partly Swedish and English)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whvzDJGt-fk&feature=related