[SIGCIS-Members] Technology Exhibit Prize

James Cortada jwcorta at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 25 13:07:17 PDT 2009

As many of you are probably aware, one of SHOT's prizes is for a technology
exhibit at a museum.  I just joined the prize committee and want to make
sure that if any really great exhibits that you have seen that have been
opened to the public anywhere in the world in the past two years gets a
chance to compete.  If you are aware of a potential candidate, would you
let me know?  Here is a description of the award:

http://www.historyoftechnology.org/awards/dibner.html

I would like to move on this fairly quickly as the deadline is looming.
Thanks!

Jim (James) W. Cortada
IBM Institute for Business Value
3001 West Beltline Highway