[SIGCIS-Members] European ICT Bibliography

Alberts, G. G.Alberts at uva.nl
Sun Jun 7 10:23:02 PDT 2009

Dear Jim,
here (below) is the reference to the 2 volume bibliography by the Dutch "Studiecentrum" I showed you before. It virtually coincided with the center's library, which has since been lost. Still this institute was very active in collecting literature in all languages and may well have been among the better informed in Europe.
Kind regards,
Gerard

International computer bibliography : a guide to books on the use, application and effect of computers in scientific, commercial, industrial and social environments
/ [vol. 2.] ed. [by] H. J. van der Aa

Place of publ., Publisher, Publication year: Amsterdam, Nederlands Studiecentrum voor Informatica, 1968-1971