[SIGCIS-Members] ADIS cold-war air defense

Daniel Akselrad daniel.akselrad at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 15 07:12:41 PST 2024

Greetings Guy,

This is a fascinating subject — I suggest reaching out to CT Bartlett, archivist at BAE Systems (Formerly Elliott Automation). Bartlett was, himself, a junior engineer at Marconi-Elliott in the 1960s, and he is very knowledgeable on this — he provided the technical reports and photographs for my paper, “Visions of Control: The Head Up Display, Perceptual Labor, and a Lesson for Augmented Reality.” He can be reached at  bartlettct at gmail.com.

Daniel