[SIGCIS-Members] Tommy Flowers (1905-1998) - Blue Plaque

Brian Berg brianberg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 16:12:59 PDT 2023

Wonderful!  Thanks so much for sharing!
_________________________
Brian A. Berg / bberg at StanfordAlumni.org
Berg Software Design - LinkedIn Profile
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianaberg/>
180 Lithia Way, Suite 201, Ashland, OR 97520 USA
14500 Big Basin Way, Suite J, Saratoga, CA 95070 USA
Voice: 408.741.5010 / Cell: 408.568.2505
Consulting: Flash Memory/USB/Storage/Patents
FMS Technical Chair: www.FlashMemorySummit.com
IEEE Milestone <http://www.siliconvalleymilestones.com/> Coordinator &
Historian - Region 6 <http://www.ieee-region6.org/>
IEEE History Committee
<https://www.ieee.org/about/history-center/history-committee.html> Member
Curator: www.SiliconValleyMilestones.com
IEEE SCV Section <http://www.ieee.org/scv/> Past Chair / IEEE-CNSV
<http://www.CaliforniaConsultants.org> Board Director
IEEE Silicon Valley Tech History Committee
<http://www.SiliconValleyHistory.com/> Vice-Chair