[SIGCIS-Members] DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival, 28-30 september 2023

Liesbeth De Mol liesbeth.de-mol at univ-lille.fr
Mon May 22 00:59:01 PDT 2023

*Call for participation:
DHST Global History of Science and Technology Festival 2023*

/The Future of History of Science and Technology / History of Science
and Technology for the Future/

https://dhst-festival.sciencesconf.org/

/28-30 Sep 2023/

It is our greatest pleasure to announce the first DHST Global History of
Science and Technology Festival 2023 to be held as a 24-hours rolling
on-line festival across the globe. It will start on september 29, 00:01
am UTC.

The theme of the conference is:

/The Future of History of Science and Technology / History of Science
and Technology for the Future/

The speakers of the festival have been nominated by the different
communities represented within DHST (Division for the History of Science
and Technology). These will give short talks related
to the main topic in one single track with lots of time for discussion.
In that sense we aim for a truly global festival in which the different
voices represented by DHST will have an opportunity to exchange and
discuss together on the main theme.

Everyone is free to participate but if you would prefer to stay up to
date you can register with your mailing address here:

https://dhst-festival.sciencesconf.org/registration

We cordially thank the British Society for the History of Science for
their generous support in helping us host the event and in particular
Sam Robinson who will be in charge of the whole process of running the
event on-line.

If you would have any further questions regarding this event, please do
not hesitate to contact us at: dhst-festival at sciencesconf.org

with best wishes,
Thomas Haddad & Liesbeth De Mol
Co-Chairs of the Global HST Festival 2023