[SIGCIS-Members] SHOT "Unconventional" session

Ceruzzi, Paul CeruzziP at si.edu
Fri Mar 10 17:08:27 PST 2023

I got some encouragement from several members, and I will respond to them separately rather than clutter up the listserv. The SHOT description of the sessions is found here:
https://www.historyoftechnology.org/annual-meeting/2023-shot-annual-meeting-october-2023-long-beach-california/2023-shot-annual-meeting-unconventional-sessions/
[https://s0.wp.com/i/blank.jpg]<https://www.historyoftechnology.org/annual-meeting/2023-shot-annual-meeting-october-2023-long-beach-california/2023-shot-annual-meeting-unconventional-sessions/>
2023 SHOT Annual Meeting – Unconventional sessions<https://www.historyoftechnology.org/annual-meeting/2023-shot-annual-meeting-october-2023-long-beach-california/2023-shot-annual-meeting-unconventional-sessions/>
Preparing and submitting an unconventional session proposal. Society for the History of Technology (SHOT) Annual Meeting – Long Beach (California)
www.historyoftechnology.org
I see my contribution as what we used to call a "Poster Session." I don't have the desire   to do a formal paper presentation. No guarantee that it would be accepted..
Best,
Paul Ceruzzi