[SIGCIS-Members] New Project: Screenshot Histories

Katrin Tiidenberg kkatot at tlu.ee
Mon Feb 6 14:01:43 PST 2023

Hi Jacob,

sounds fascinating. Winnie Soon and Sarah Schorr had a piece called
"Screenshooting Life Online: Two Artworks" in "Metaphors of Internet"
that Annette Markham and I edited in 2020. And I know Winnie Soon has
written more on it (https://tcjournal.org/vol8/soon/) and Magda Tyzlik
Carver has curated an exhibition called "ScreenShots: Desire and
Automated Image"  in 2019.

best
Katrin Tiidenberg

Kontakt Friedrich Tietjen via Members (<members at lists.sigcis.org>)
kirjutas kuupäeval E, 6. veebruar 2023 kell 21:52:

--
Katrin Tiidenberg, PhD

Professor of Participatory Culture / Osaluskultuuri professor
Baltic Film, Media and Art School, Tallinn University

New book:
Tumblr (2021) with Natalie Ann Hendry and Crystal Abidin

Most recent article: Paasonen, Susanna; Sunden, Jenny; Tiidenberg,
Katrin; Vihlman, Maria. (2023). About Sex, Open-Mindedness, and
Cinnamon Buns: Exploring Sexual Social Media. Social Media + Society.

More info:
https://katrin-tiidenberg.com/
Estonian Research Information profile