[SIGCIS-Members] 2024 CBI Human-Computer Interaction History Award Call

Jeffrey Yost yostx003 at umn.edu
Tue Dec 12 14:24:24 PST 2023

Same info... but here is the web page Annual CBI Award in Human-Computer
Interaction (HCI) History | CHARLES BABBAGE INSTITUTE
<https://cse.umn.edu/cbi/annual-cbi-award-human-computer-interaction-hci-history>
**   *   *   *   *   **

*Please connect on: **Bluesky*
<https://bsky.app/profile/justcodeculture.bsky.social> *Mastodon
<https://mastodon.social/@justcodeculture>*  *Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-yost-b714566>*  *Threads*
<https://www.threads.net/>

*Jeffrey Yost, Ph.D.         *
Director, Charles Babbage Institute <http://www.cse.umn.edu/cbi>; Research
Professor, History Sci/Tech/Med

222 21st Avenue South, University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN 55455

*Studies in Computing and Culture book series, Johns Hopkins U. Press *
Co-Editor
*PI, NSF-funded CBI project "Mining a Useable Past: Perspectives,
Paradoxes, and Possibilities with Security and Privacy."*
*Blockchain & Society* <https://www.blockchainandsociety.com>* (crit. inq.
essays & resources)* (Founder/Leader)

*Interfaces: Essays and Reviews in Computing and Culture
<https://cse.umn.edu/cbi/interfaces> *Co-Editor (w/ Amanda Wick)

*Committee Member, National Academy of Engineering Extraordinary
Engineering Impacts on Society*

*Making IT Work: A History of the Computer Services Industry (MIT Press)
<https://amzn.to/3gqe4R6>*