[SIGCIS-Members] Permanent academic position at Swansea University

Troy Astarte t.k.astarte at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Apr 27 12:31:26 PDT 2023

Dear SIGCIS

Swansea University Department of Computer Science is looking to recruit a lecturer or senior lecturer in Digital Technology. This post would suit a candidate with interdisciplinary research interests studying the interactions between computing technology and society. We invite applications from researchers in fields like history of science, science and technology studies, Digital media, or human centred computing. A successful candidate would be expected to contribute to teaching in computer science.

For more information, to make an informal enquiry, or to apply, see: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/jobs-at-swansea/current-vacancies/details/?nPostingID=135039&nPostingTargetID=163880

Please note the deadline for application is 2023–05–04. Apologies for the late notice.

Best,

Dr. Troy Kaighin Astarte (they/them / nhw) 📱

I am currently dictating messages due to RSI. Please forgive any strange spelling.

Lecturer, Computer Science / Darlithydd, Cyfrifiadureg
Swansea University / Prifysgol Abertawe