[SIGCIS-Members] [Ext] APPLE II AGE: BOOK LAUNCH // Thurs May 11 // Internet Archive, SF

Mar Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Mon Apr 24 10:35:13 PDT 2023

Congratulations, Laine! (Great cover too!)

Best,

Mar
______________________
Mar Hicks, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of History of Technology
Humanities Department
Illinois Institute of Technology
marhicks.com

Books:
*Programmed Inequality
<https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/programmed-inequality>: **How Britain
Discarded Women Technologists and Lost Its Edge in Computing  *(MIT Press,
2017)
* Your Computer Is On Fire
<https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/your-computer-fire> * (MIT Press, 2021)