[SIGCIS-Members] Jobs at Cornell Info Sci (both Ithaca and NYC): TT/Tenured professor in Ethics, law, and policy of computing

Gili Vidan gv232 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:59:22 PDT 2022

Hi SIGCIS,

My department (too) is hiring! We have two related searches for
Tenure-track or tenured faculty in the area of "Ethics, Law, and Policy" of
computing systems at Cornell Information Science--one in the Ithaca, NY
campus and another at Cornell Tech (NYC). Here is a link to both posts on
AJO:

Ithaca: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/22769
Tech: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/22773

While both campuses are part of the same department, the postings have
slightly different calls, unique to their institutional context. I think
many SIGCIS members would make for great candidates in both searches!

In addition to the focus on Ethics, Law, and Policy, the department also
seeks to hire candidates in any Info Sci area who can contribute to
advancing the department's commitment to diversity and inclusion.

If you'd like to learn a bit more about the department or being a
SIGCIS-adjacent scholar in this space, please feel free to reach out to me
(or find me in New Orleans in November).

Best,
Gili
---
Gili Vidan
Assistant Professor | Information Science | Cornell University
Pronouns: she/her