[SIGCIS-Members] SWHAP Days. Preserving our Landmark Legacy Software, Paris, 19-20 October 2022

Elisabetta Mori bettygorf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 01:03:32 PDT 2022

Dear  SIGCIS,

I am very excited to share with you the news this forthcoming workshop:

*SWHAP Days Preserving our Landmark Legacy Software: Collect, Archive,
Display*
Paris, Sorbonne Université Campus, 19-20 October 2022

*Software Heritage* organises SWHAP Days, a workshop to reflect on the
current state and the future of *software preservation, *exploring *challenges
and opportunities* related to the collection, archival and display of our
landmark legacy software.

The workshop is spread across two afternoons in Paris and online on *19th
and 20th October 2022*, 2-6pm CEST.

*Program and info:*
https://www.softwareheritage.org/news/events/swhap_days_2022/

*Registration:*