[SIGCIS-Members] SHOT SIGCIS Lunch and SIGCIS Conference Registration Notice

Laine Nooney laine.nooney at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:05:14 PDT 2022

Dear SIGCERs attending SHOT,

This email is just a light check in to see if any among you might have
registered for SHOT, but not the SIGCIS Lunch (Friday) or SIGCIS Conference
(Sunday), on the assumption that you might do on-site registration.

If so, please get in touch with me, as SHOT organizers would greatly
benefit from knowing our final catering numbers sooner rather than later
(which helps avoid unnecessary charges and fees!). We have a system where
we can get you registered for these events even if you'd already registered
for SHOT online.

Many thanks!

Laine Nooney <http://www.lainenooney.com/>

Assistant Professor |  MCC <http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/mcc/> @ NYU
<http://www.nyu.edu/>  | they/she

-Need to make an appt? Click, don't email: https://bit.ly/2GIHuK0
-Probably typed by voice recognition, so please cherish typos