[SIGCIS-Members] Anyone know where to find programs for ACM national meetings?

Janet Abbate abbate at vt.edu
Tue Nov 1 08:28:53 PDT 2022

This seems like it should be obvious, but I can’t find them. The ACM Digital Library has the individual papers, but not the actual programs. In particular I’m wondering if people gave speeches at these meetings that were not captured in the DL because they are not research papers. (Other than the ACM President’s speech, which gets reprinted in CACM.) I have a reference for such a speech at the 1961 meeting, and I’d like to be able to verify that this speech actually occurred.

thanks,
Janet

Dr. Janet Abbate
Professor, Science, Technology and Society
Virginia Tech
Co-director, VT National Capital Region STS program
liberalarts.vt.edu/sts
www.facebook.com/VirginiaTechSTS
https://sites.google.com/vt.edu/stsconnect/