[SIGCIS-Members] Oral history with Dave Walden Re: NYT Obituary for Dave Walden

Eileen Buckholtz thequeensofcode at gmail.com
Thu May 5 06:31:21 PDT 2022

I am so sad to hear of Dave Walden's passing.  He was such a good person.
I met Dave when he edited my Queens of Code article for the  IEEE Annals of
the History of Computing a few years ago.  He was such a great resource on
computing history and his suggestions and editing really made the article
better.  Even after the article was finished he continued to give me advice
on my Queens of Code project.  I've read a number of his articles and he
had such an insightful perspective on early computing history.  He will be
missed.

With sympathy to his friends and family,

Eileen Buckholtz
Director, Queens of Code Project