[SIGCIS-Members] The Communicators

Petri Paju petpaju at utu.fi
Fri Mar 18 06:17:12 PDT 2022

Here's another idea on this line from Germany:

Rolf Strehl: Die Roboter Sind Unter Uns: Ein Tatsachenbericht. Oldenburg 1952.

Title goes Robots Are Among Us. It is a story about the computer and as I recall more factual (better) than the main title suggests. They translated this into at least Finnish. It came out as Aikamme robotit (Robots of our times) in 1954.

Best wishes,
Petri