[SIGCIS-Members] antiracist bibliography update

Donna Drucker gall_wasp at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 11:08:04 PST 2022

Dear SIGCIS members,
It has been almost a year since the SHOT antiracist bibliography was published, and the global, intersectional history of race and technology is ever more important. The other committee members and I would like to keep the bibliography up-to-date by again requesting the submission of new scholarship in any language on the topic.
Please send your recommendations for new scholarship-- or any articles, chapters, or books that were missed in the first round-- to shotbibilography at gmail.com or fill out the Google form at the top of the website by April 8: https://www.historyoftechnology.org/doing-history-of-technology/Bibliography%20-for-doing-antiracist-history-of-technology/. Please provide a translation of titles that are not in English. Then, some of the other committee members and I will review the submissions and send them to the SHOT website manager for inclusion. The plan is to have a revised webpage go live at the end of April.
Thanks for contributing to this important work in the past and again now. Feel free to write me at this email address or the above Gmail address with any questions.
Sincerely,
 Donna Drucker