[SIGCIS-Members] Contact at Air and Space?

Deborah Douglas ddouglas at mit.edu
Tue Feb 15 11:57:17 PST 2022

Hi All,

Given that Paul has retired, I’d like to provide contract information for Margaret Weitekamp who is the head of the Space History Division.

Margaret A. Weitekamp, Ph.D. (she/her)
Curator and Department Chair | Department of Space History
Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum | Washington, D.C.
P 202.633.2416 | E weitekampm at si.edu<mailto:weitekampm at si.edu> | IgniteTomorrow.si.edu<http://ignitetomorrow.si.edu/>

Debbie