[SIGCIS-Members] Venues for technical history?

Cliff Jones cliff.jones at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 12:49:25 PST 2022

Jeffrey

“Formal Aspects of Computing” is not a history journal but it has had some interesting excursions into history. We’ve tried to get good technical obituaries on key figures (Apt’s on Dijkstra is excellent Vol 14, pp 92-98 as is the one on Manna Vol 31, No 6)

We also “commissioned” a series of papers (some of which actually arrived ;-) and are published in Vol 31, No 6 - see:
https://link.springer.com/journal/165/volumes-and-issues/31-6

PLs are not FM as such but I’d be happy to look at any papers you might want to publish

Cliff Jones