[SIGCIS-Members] Kelcey's article

Jeffrey Yost yostx003 at umn.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:07:44 PDT 2022

Hi Melissa,

Please use the last msg as I did a couple reads, a second one and found one
or two more things.

After sending email please tweet and include SHOT which I think is
@sochisttech and @sigcis <members at sigcis.org> #AfricanAmericanComputing
#AfricanAmericanTechnology

Also please send me the z shortened URL and I'll tweet separately (as well
as retweet CBI's). There will be a lot of interest in this essay.

Thanks.

Best,

Jeff

*Please connect:   Twitter <https://twitter.com/justcodeculture>  ** Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-yost-b714566>** CBI-FB
<https://www.facebook.com/babbageinstitute>   Blockchain & Society FB
<https://www.facebook.com/Decentralizedinternet/>*

*Jeffrey Yost, Ph.D.         *
Director, Charles Babbage Institute <http://www.cse.umn.edu/cbi>; Research
Professor, HSTM

222 21st Avenue South, University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN 55455

*Studies in Computing and Culture book series, Johns Hopkins U. Press *
Co-Editor
*PI, NSF-funded CBI project "Mining a Useable Past: Perspectives,
Paradoxes, and Possibilities with Security and Privacy."*
*Blockchain & Society Blog and Site* <https://www.blockchainandsociety.com>
 (Founder/Leader)

*Interfaces: Essays and Reviews in Computing and Culture
<https://cse.umn.edu/cbi/interfaces> *Co-Editor (w/ Amanda Wick)

*Committee Member, National Academy of Engineering Extraordinary
Engineering Impacts on Society*

*Making IT Work: A History of the Computer Services Industry (MIT Press)
<https://amzn.to/3gqe4R6>*