[SIGCIS-Members] Transformations of Infrastructure Systems, Virtual Conference on 4.-5. November 2021

Schmitt, Martin martin.schmitt at tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Oct 13 09:24:22 PDT 2021

Dear SIGCIS,

my colleagues at TU Darmstadt are organizing a virtual conference on critical infrastructures this November. Topics range from digitalization to decarbonisation to urbanization. Keynote lectures will be helt  by Timothy Moss (Humboldt University of Berlin), Anique Hommels (Maastricht University), Niklas Vespermann (German Federal Network Agency for Electricity, Gas, Telecommunications, Post and Railway). Participation is free of charge. I thought the conference theme might be interesting for some here on the list. Maintenance and repair will be specially addressed. You find more information on the conference website: https://kritis.gitlab.io/intconf2021/ The website will be updated continuously. You also find the program there.

Best wishes from Darmstadt, Germany
Martin

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter | Post-Doc | digital enthusiast

Technische Universität Darmstadt
Institut für Geschichte
Fachgebiet Technikgeschichte

Mail: martin.schmitt at tu-darmstadt.de<mailto:martin.schmitt at tu-darmstadt.de>
Tel: +49  6151-16-57327
http://www.computerisierung.com

&

Assoziierter Wissenschaftler
LEIBNIZ-ZENTRUM FÜR ZEITHISTORISCHE FORSCHUNG | POTSDAM

Vice Chair IFIP WG 9.7 „History of computing"

Zuletzt erschienen: Leslie, Christopher und Martin Schmitt (eds.): Histories of Computing in Eastern Europe, Cham: Springer International Publishing 2019 (IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology 549), https://www.springer.com/978-3-030-29159-4