[SIGCIS-Members] Cogent XTM seeks loving collector

LO*OP CENTER, INC. lizaloop at loopcenter.org
Fri Oct 8 16:52:53 PDT 2021

I need help finding a home for a Cogent XTM that is eating up my
storage money. It was donated to LO*OP Center a couple of years ago by
Ronald Tennison, an emeritus professor from Linfield College,  and it
currently sits in a unit near Portland, OR. I've never seen it, don't know
its condition or whether there is any documentation. We saved it from the
dumpster once and would not like to see that be its final fate. I've
already offered it to the Computer History Museum but they have not pursued
the opportunity. Hopefully one of the smaller collecting institutions would
be delighted to have it.

If you have any information about, interested in, or proximity to this
early parallel processing, desktop, supercomputer, please contact me.

Many thanks,

Liza
--
Liza Loop