[SIGCIS-Members] Current use of floppy disks

Pierre Mounier-Kuhn mounier at msh-paris.fr
Fri Nov 5 13:32:20 PDT 2021

Among other "transition" devices, the HxC Floppy Emulators "are used in very differents environnements and situations since years now. The HxC Floppy Emulator replaces the floppy disk drive of lots of industrial machines, keyboards/samplers and old computers".
[ https://hxc2001.com/showroom/?fbclid=IwAR2FQVLIhn8-_QIQ3RHk5SfxyJveiOE_oU6EiQGkKnOnzt5VH7wGUKSbDOo | https://hxc2001.com/showroom/ ]
Another application, for flight simulators:
[ https://hxc2001.com/showroom/HxC_Floppy_Emulator_Airplane_Dataloader.html | https://hxc2001.com/showroom/HxC_Floppy_Emulator_Airplane_Dataloader.html ]
Best,
Pierre Mounier-Kuhn