[SIGCIS-Members] Question about the Tiltman break in Lorenz cypher (1941)

Mark Priestley m.priestley at gmail.com
Mon May 24 07:27:49 PDT 2021

Emmanuel -

I don't know if the cyphertexts have been wrongly transcribed or not, but
for sure Friedrich Bauer made a slip when he added them together, as I
described in my earlier post (did you see that?).

If the originals exists, they might be in the Bletchley Park archives.
Their website https://bletchleypark.org.uk/ has some information about
their collections and archives, and contact details.

Best
Mark